Title: (DE01) ‘Corporate governance: Legal requirements and shareholder expectations’
TITLE DE01 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- The research would ideally be completed by the end of September 2016
- The author(s) of the research project may be granted the opportunity to join our Pathway Programme
- No particular knowledge or experience is required, however a keen interest in company and commercial law is important.
Tanti-Dougall & Associates
Title: (TD01) ‘The right to be forgotten… to what extent, if at all, can there be a claim to delete one’s reference from a server or website?’
TITLE TD01 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Title: (GMX01) ‘Cape Town Convention: A solution to ship finance?’
- 4th year law students will be given preference but 2nd and 3rd years will still be considered
- Applicants may be asked to send in their CV and/or results
- Basic research must be sent to Gauci-Maistre Xynou by the end of September
Title 1: (GA01) ‘Setting up Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision (“IORPs”)’
Title 2: (GA02) ‘Private Equity and Venture Capital – Where are we heading?’
Title 3: (GA03) ‘The Regulatory Landscape of P2P Lending’
Title 4: (GA04) ‘The State Aid Guidelines for Shipping’
- GA01: Applicants must be LL.D. students with a special interest in the intersection between employment law and corporate reorganisation and restructuring issues.
- GA02: Applicants must be LL.D. students with a special interest in the intersection between capital markets and investment services.
- GA03: Applicants must be LL.D. students with a special interest in the intersection between banking law and IT law.
- GA04: Applicants must be LL.D. students with a special interest in the intersection between competition law, state aid and maritime law.
- The chosen studentS will have access to the firm’s library which houses the relevant texts on the research.
Micallef & Ellul Advocates
Title 1: (ME01) ‘A comparative review of The Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP) in comparison with other national and foreign residence schemes.’
TITLE ME01 IS NOT LONGER AVAILABLE
Title 2: (ME02) ‘The prominence of The Malta Individual Investor Programme (MIIP) in relation to similar programmes.’
- Candidates should be law students from the 2nd year or upwards
- Candidates should preferably have a genuine interest in the areas of Citizenship, Immigration and Relocation Law